Notice to visitors to the website or Facebook page of Lions Clubs International MD105 British Isles:
Please be advised that we will never ask anyone seeking a grant from Lions Clubs International or from any Lions Club to make any payment to secure a Lions grant.
Anyone contacting you by telephone, by letter or online and offering a Lions grant in exchange for a fee or advance payment to secure a Lions grant is doing so fraudulently, and you should not proceed with the matter.
We have published advice on how to protect yourself from scams, at https://www.lionsclubs.org/en/blog/protect-yourself-from-scams
For further advice on spotting and avoiding scams and frauds, see the following websites:
- Action Fraud: https://www.actionfraud.police.uk/news
- Age UK: https://www.ageuk.org.uk/information-advice/money-legal/scams-fraud/
- Citizens Advice: https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/consumer/scams/check-if-something-might-be-a-scam/
- UK Government: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/frauds-tricks-and-scams/fraud-tricks-and-scams
You can also contact us using the following contact form, or via:
- Lions Clubs International British Isles, 257 Alcester Road South, Kings Heath, Birmingham B14 6DT
- Twitter: @lionsclubsukire
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/LionsClubsBritishIsles
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0121 441 4544
Thank you for your interest.
WordPress contact form by 123FormBuilder